Mechanical Combination Safes
- Combination Dial: These safes feature a rotating combination dial that users turn to input the correct combination.
- Manual Operation: No need for batteries or external power sources, making them reliable in various situations.
- Durable Construction: Mechanical safes are often built with robust materials, ensuring long-lasting security.
Electronic Combination Safes
Electronic combination safes represent a modern approach to secure storage, utilizing a digital keypad for entering the correct combination. These safes provide a convenient and efficient means of access, often with additional features to enhance security.
- Digital Keypad: Instead of a physical dial, electronic safes feature a keypad for entering the combination.
- Quick Access: Users can typically open electronic safes more quickly than their mechanical counterparts.
- Additional Security Measures: Many electronic safes come with features such as time-delayed access or multiple user codes.